BVI International Arbitration Centre’s Commitment to Greener Arbitrations
The BVI International Arbitration Centre is an institutional supporter of the Campaign for Greener Arbitrations, an initiative to reduce the environmental impact of international arbitrations.
As a proud signatory of The Green Pledge, we stand committed to taking ongoing steps to:
- minimize the environmental impact of our daily operating procedures;
- reduce energy consumption and waste in arbitral proceedings;
- facilitate virtual hearings and meetings;
- adopt measures to reduce the environmental impact of arbitration events and conferences; and
- where possible, partner with organizations that are committed to reducing their environmental impact.
Please visit the Campaign for Greener Arbitrations to learn more about efforts to reduce the environmental impact of international arbitration.